24 April 2016

Remembering Charli

I have already posted on my private social media about this, but since she was so prominent and made an appearance in most of our vlogs, it is with great sadness that I announce the passing of our beautiful little zebra finch Charli. 


People always tell me that they can't understand the fascination with vlogging, or why we would bother, but it's times like this I am glad we do vlog from time to time. In the past year our gorgeous Golden Retriever Duke crossed the rainbow bridge, and as of last night Charli joined him. 


We are utterly devasted at losing her, but knowing I have so many videos and happy memories with both her and Duke to look back on brings some comfort at least. 


Sleep sweet beautiful Charli, we will always love and remember you. 



Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment